Czech Republic Work Holiday Visa
March 6, 2018
The working holiday visa (subclass 462) is now open for citizens of the Czech Republic. The reciprocal arrangement took effect 01 March 2018. It will allow up tp 500 Czechs to come to Australia for up to 12 months, during which they can engage in work or study.
Visa Requirements – a quick breakdown
- Aged between 18 and 30
- Have a valid passport from a country engaged with Australia’s Work and Holiday program
- will not have a dependent child with you while you are in Australia
- Have adequate funds to support yourself whilst in Australia
- Have adequate funds to purchase a return or onward travel ticket at the end of your stay
- Have not previously entered Australia with a working holiday visa
- Meet health and character requirements
- Are a genuine temporary visitor
- Meet educational requirements
- Have at least functional English
- Have a letter of support from your government
Citizens of the Czech Republic follow Austrians, who were added to the Working Holiday agreement in October 2017.
The complete list of passport holders currently able to apply for the 462 work holiday visa include:
- China, People’s Republic of
- Czech Republic
- San Marino
- Slovak Republic
PocketLegal is available to assist with all aspects of the Australian immigration process from beginning to end. If you need help with visa applications, sponsoring staff members, AAT Appeals, Federal Circuit Court hearings, or any other migration related issue then contact our friendly team via the form on this page or by calling 1300 921 114.